View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
US or UK English?

I need some help here.

I've putting together all of Jack London's work into ePub as we are completely missing them in this format but I'm a bit confused of what would be the correct original version of English to use.

My orginal source material from Project Gutenburg for White Fang seems to be using British English, but a scanned copy on Archive.org from 1914 appears to be using U.S. English.

So, does anyone know what would be the correct one to use as I'd like to make it as close to what Jack London originally wrote.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote