View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #8
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrow24 View Post
It's not quite as fast as the Nook but the jump rom 512 to 1g isn't that huge of a difference. More storage is nice, but you can expand. I have 32g card in my phone and have the thing loaded with content and still have room. So, I think 8 or 16g probably won't matter much to most people. I have a hunch most people won't use up the 8g or space (depending on how much is free to begin with).
The Kindle Fire doesn't have a card slot. It means you're stuck with 8 GB, or more like 6GB, which is a very small amount of storage imo. I know some people are fine with it, but on my iPhone I have 16GB for the cheaper model and find that 16 is about as low as I'm willing to go.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote