View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #150
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I rarely visited the Deals forum because, to me, it was a cluttered mess. One book, one thread was a bit much and too time consuming to wade through.
Same here. I only used the stickied freebie thread in the Kindle forum which was very well managed and updated a couple times a day, which made it easy for me to check for new free and deeply discounted books.

It was so nice to only have to keep up with one uncluttered thread, that was almost always free of duplicates.

Now I have to search multiple threads and formats in a subforum that is a cluttered mess. Maybe I'm missing something because I didn't normally frequent the Deals section and only stuck with the monthly Kindle freebie thread... but I really can't understand how this new way of doing things could possibly result in fewer threads, posts and work for the moderators.

Now, just to find what I'm looking for, I'm having to go through way more threads and posts than I previously would have - additional threads and posts that would not exist if they were kept (unduplicated) in the Kindle freebie thread like they were before.

I truly do not get what the upside of this is, even for the moderators. They now have to moderate all those additional threads and posts that previously would not have existed.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote