View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:08 AM   #103
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
@kiwidude

I don't know if this would be feasible or even if many users would use it, but if you're going to do a remove jacket, would it be possible to do a remove cover (from epub file) - removing the titlepage.xhtml and the cover.(jpeg|jpg|png) that it uses.

I have many small articles/short-stories that have a nice cover (in database) but don't particularly want the cover in the epub, as more often than not, it's bigger than the actual text content and quite often not needed.

I made a few small adjustment to the source, (which I'm running from,) which allows me to not include an actual cover during conversion, but only did that recently, and many of older files need editing and removing those two files from the epub, and it does become quite tiresome doing them all 'by hand'.

Perkin
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote