View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:50 AM   #2
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
I've run into the same thing on occasion only half or more of the bottom part of the bottom line is truncated. It doesn't get picked up when I go to the next screen but the line is fixed when I go back to the screen where the problem occurred. It doesn't happen very often and I don't use the reader often so I never bothered to report it. I'm still using version 0.7.47 (nothing of interest to me has been added or fixed since then).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote