View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #9
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAdams View Post
Russell, you can write any story you want, so long as you don't infringe on any trademarks you're fine legally (but that is not legal advice and I am not a lawyer).

e.g., Last Son of Tomorrow by Greg van Eekhout:

http://www.tor.com/stories/2009/05/last-son-of-tomorrow

(which I really mis-like for the whole justified social-opposite-reaction thing --- people who believe in moral relativism have never had to confront evil on the back of a school bus --- no one is responsible for a person's actions but that person and nothing justifies doing harm to an innocent)

William
I'll consult a lawyer before I write anything that's related to Superman or any other members of the Justice League.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote