View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:52 PM   #7
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
I use Kindle for iPhone but as far as I'm aware the only ebooks you can use in this are ones purchased from Amazon - unless there is a "hack" available but I've never read of this. That means no syncing either. The sync feature works with books purchased from the Amazon store as Amazon back these upon their own servers.

If there was a hack to load non-Amazon books on Kindle for iPhone, you wouldn't need to sync - all you'd need to do is input the location number to get to the exact same spot on your Kindle or your iPhone.

Stanza on the iPhone is my fav app for non-Amazon books.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote