View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 02:39 PM   #24
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
One of my favorite apps is AppGratis. It offers a different paid app for free every day. A week or two ago they had Moon+ Reader Pro. I got it even though I use Mantano Premium as my everyday reader. Most of the offerings seem to be games, which I don't get since I have enough of them on my tablet already. But if you want more free games for your kids, check out this app.

I also really like Application Folder. It lets you group your apps into folders, and you can use any image you want for the folder icon. This app is especially useful if you are using the stock firmware, which I preferred to keep, because that comes with no folder system of its own.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote