View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #22799
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I had a nasty cold that had a bad cough followed by allergies that made the cough worse and triggered my exercise induced asthma when I was pregnant. I think that weakened the lungs, then the cough that became walking pneumonia 9 months later did the rest. Now I get the slightest whatever and the cough goes off the chart pretty much right away. (sigh)

If there was anything wrong with the XRays I should hear today. She took them to confirm it is not pneumonia and because I am paranoid. My Mom had a cough that could not be treated for 18 months before the Doctor took XRays. They discovered lung cancer.

My cough has been dealt with twice, it can be stopped so it is a different scenario but it does keep returning. And Mom's lung cancer was not the cause of the cough, she had it after she finished surgery, chemo, and radiation.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote