View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Your favorite web sites...

We have the world at our fingertips now with the world wide web. But the world is a lot to chew on, so most of us have a handful of sites that we visit religiously every day. Not the RSS feeds, or the ones that are bookmarked, but the sites that you can't miss or your day just isn't the same.

What are those sites for you?

To get things started, here are my "can't miss a day" web sites:
* MobileRead (of course!)
* Palm Addict
* PDA24/7
* Woot
* Engadget
* Slashdot
* Gizmodo

In addition, some other sites I like to go to a lot:
* JKontherun
* PocketPCThoughts
* Pocket PC Magazine Blogs
* BlogMaverick
* CBSsportsline

In the interest of brevity, this is not all-inclusive and there are a lot of other fantastic sites I like to visit. But these are a few of those that are really special, and draw me frequently. How about you?
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote