View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
Cactusgod
Enthusiast
Cactusgod has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cactusgod has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cactusgod has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
New ereader question

Hey guys,

I'm using my PRS-300 and I love it to death..it's still going strong. I was thinking about picking up another PRS-300 because of how much I love this one, but I was contemplating whether or not that would be a smart idea considering the batteries in them have probably been sitting there in the box now for however many years.

However, my biggest pet peeve with ereaders is clarity. When I first got the PRS-600, I absolutely hated it because of the slight blurriness of the text. I wasn't interested in the touchscreen or anything like that so I promptly returned it for the 300. I was wondering...of the two new readers I see on Sony's website, do either of them have the marvelous clarity of the PRS-300 or should I just buy another PRS-300 to be safe? I really don't care about features (other than battery life...the features the PRS-300 currently has are all I really need in an ereader) other than being able to see the book as if it was literally a page in a real book.

Thanks for the advice.
Cactusgod is offline   Reply With Quote