View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
How much does your bank charge to process a cheque in a foreign currency? I'd be very surprised if it were less than $15!
I recently cashed two Canadian checks (for Createspace drop-shipped books) and my bank (it's a credit union) didn't treat it any different than any other check. It was free.

Unless all down under banks are like that, I think I'd shop for a different one.

L
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote