View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #59
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
Latest beta seems less stable from a connection standpoint. previous version was rock solid with a 591 book library. I could bulk add and delete without a problem. The latest version seems to consistently disconnect after deleting one book.
Does CC disconnect but otherwise continue to run?

Could you post a calibre debug log? That will tell me exactly where in the message sequence it disconnects. It won't tell me why, but knowing the where will help.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote