View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #448
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
So the truth is finally out. He returned too many items and Amazon finally said enough.

Gee, I can see why that wasn't stated from day one.

If you are going to go after a company be honest in your posts. I don't buy for a second that he was not aware that he had an account closed due to too many sales and his new account was tagged by an IP address or something similar and closed.
I don't see how you come to that conclusion from the OP's posts. Especially considering that his account has now been fully reinstated.