View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:39 AM   #6
Redcard
Addict
Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I don't think Amazon is going to do this. They already have had a heck of a time getting publishers to agree to ONE checkout a month per person. My source tells me that this is just a minor feature of the Amazon Prime product and isn't planned on being increased. The costs that it'd take to increase it are in the realm of $15-$20 per user per month.
Redcard is offline   Reply With Quote