View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 07:43 PM   #47
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
Hello again!

iOS 14.4.2 is now out and I was wondering if anyone had updated their phone and if Marvin 3 is still running without difficulty. I haven't upgraded to the new iOS yet as I don't want to go through having to reinstall Marvin again so thought I would come here and see how others are doing.
Seems to be working same as it was before (some glitches scrubbing within chapters, etc. but still mostly okay). To be safe, just create a backup of Marvin before you update.

I don't bother since I can always re-download my books from Dropbox anyway.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote