View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 11:23 AM   #1
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Strange error message at opening epub in Sigil

Windows 10, 64 bit (another computer with 32 bit), Sigil v. 1.4.3 LibreOffice v. 7.0.4.2 Writer2epub v. 1.1.28.

I'm very satisfied with the plugin; it works super-reliable.
But there is one issue appearing steadily when I want to open a epub created by the tool in Sigil. The message is - more or less, for I have to translate it:
"This epub contains not correctly built HTML files or files with missing DOCTYPE, html, head or body elemts. Sigil can try to repair those files automatically which may in few cases lead to loss of data."

When I click "o.k.", everything is fine and I can work easily with it.
But, as this messages occurs always with epubs built with the tool, I wonder what kind of errors might that be, and if it were possible to avoid them from scratch.

Is this a known issue?
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote