View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:47 AM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
A properly cooked egg would almost make a Big Mac edible. Though I don't know if I've ever eaten a Big Mac. When I'm forced to eat at Maccas (travelling to the parents when my kids were younger), I usually eat whatever special they have. But a steak sandwich with an egg is definitely something I will eat.

As to beetroot, it is common here for salads and burgers, but people either love it or hate it. I know some people who like it, but don't eat it much because if you drop some one a white shirt, you may as well buy a new shirt. They aren't picked, just cooked and canned. The can I have shows the ingredients as beetroot, water and a little sugar. http://www.goldencircle.com.au/Produ...liced-Beetroot is what I am talking about.

As to pickled anything on a burger, no thanks.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote