Thread: Man-Kzin
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #11
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Im going to hold off on this series for now I need to catch up on some of the other books that I have. Although I am trying to get a good overview of the authors who work for BAEN and the bundles have been helping me to do just that. At the moment I have been impressed by the writtings from David Weber and John Dalmas. Lary Niven is a name that I have run into before and I might pickup some of his writtings in the near future.
Lucifer's Hammer, Inferno, Footfall and The Mote in God's Eye are my favorite Larry Niven books.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote