View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 07:26 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by szarroug3 View Post
Sorry forgot to make a few changes. no this is not an update to anything.
@szarroug3 - If you tell me what sort of plugin it is - i.e. Gui, Metadata, Output etc - then I'll put a 'prefix' on the threads Title.

And if you PM me, or another calibre mod, something like you see below he/she will put it in the plugin-index. Please try to retain the formatting.

Thanks for your efforts - without its optional plugins calibre wouldn't be anywhere near as useful to so many.

BR

Code:
[*][URL="https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218666"]allrecipes.com Recipe Reader[/URL]
[I]Create an ebook of recipes from allrecipes.com by entering the urls of interest.
Version: 1.0.0; Released: 07-24-2013; Calibre: 0.8.58; Author: Krittika Goyal; History: Yes; 
Platforms: Windows, OSX, Linux[/I]

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-18-2016 at 07:34 PM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote