View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #39
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I'll sometimes set an "absolute limit" for stuff like bidding on ebay, but as a responsible adult, I'm free to bend my rule on a case by case basis in accordance with my judgment. It's just a mechanism to help control irrational spending impulses (a governor, as I mentioned above).
Do you, ucfgrad93, perhaps do the same, or are you more rigid about it?
I'm pretty set on that price point. However, I have made exceptions. For example, I bought The Sword of Shannara Trilogy for $19.00, but since it is really 3 books, each one individually was less than $10. Most of the time if it is over $10 I put it on my Amazon wish list and wait for the price to drop.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote