View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:05 AM   #1518
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Well, not to be negative but after starting chapter 7 of Blood Cross, I decided that I was sick and tired of the overall "Romance Novel" feel to it, so I've abandoned it. It's definitely an unusual move for me and I was especially surprised at myself becaus I'd already read the first book in the series and had enjoyed it.
Uh-oh. I'm reading Skinwalker at the moment, and that's exactly what I was afraid of the series doing; I'm seeing the signs of that 'Romance Novel feel' already...

OK, something else after this then, probably.
mbovenka is online now   Reply With Quote