View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 10:35 AM   #52
CCDMan
CCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toys

Device: *****
Quote:
You know, sour grapes hadn't entered my mind for some reason until you just mentioned it. I'd say that for a bunch of the posts on the amazon site at least (certainly to a smaller degree here) there are some very sour grapes indeed.
Yes, and in fact, although I did not say it (I have corrected this), it was the Amazon site, far more than Mobileread (who are much better informed as well as being more ebook types), that I was mostly thinking of - there are some real morons over there! Especially lots of posts over there on what is supposed to be a review forum that are by folks who have never seen an ebook, much less a Kindle.

BTW, I have noticed over the past week that the in stock date keeps creeping forward. Yesterday it was the 6th, it is now Dec 17th. It would be interesting to know what kind of numbers this represents...

Last edited by CCDMan; 11-25-2007 at 10:58 AM.
CCDMan is offline   Reply With Quote