View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #78
sark666
Connoisseur
sark666 began at the beginning.

Device: colognesbook
@laborg

I think I see what you mean in that when I make the first box it will draw the green outline on the next box to allow you to approximately make one the same size, my problem is I guess I'm a bad judge of a third of the page. ie. I make the first box which I estimate is a third of the page, make a second one the same size by the green outline, then go to make the third and realize that the green box is too much for the lower third, as I mis-estimated on my first third. So then I delete all 3 and rinse and repeat till I kinda get it right.

Also, I still have the problem of chopping mid-line so now I'm making the boxes overlap a little to ensure a line isn't missing so it's repeated on the next page. I think being able to zoom in and see if you are making a box mid-line might help prevent this. Assuming of course a book would keep the same line spacing consistently.

Unless you mean something else when you say 'Did you try to use the function to set all crop-boxes to the size of the biggest crop-box?'
sark666 is offline   Reply With Quote