View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #110
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Very true! Speaking of which...

Yesterday, Teddy "helped" John weed the vegetable garden. Now he is covered in chigger bites. The good news is, he apparently is one of those dogs that aren't really bothered by chigger bites. So, although he looks like he has a doggie version of diaper rash around his belly and important bits, he's not bothered by it. He's not scratching or licking, and the redness and bumps are already going away.

John, on the other hand, is fretting like a mother hen.

I cannot imagine what that man would be like if he had human children.
Like with having human children, I presume John wishes he could "assume the pain" for his child.....I wonder what he would think of having 'diaper rash' on his 'important bits'? Hopefully John would show the same good graces as Teddy and not 'scratch and lick'!!!!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote