View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 07:22 AM   #28746
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I am ECSTATIC about this! I speak Japanese and the way Western society markets Japan has made it so hard for gems like this to be taken seriously. Please PM me if you want to discuss!
I've been considering reading The Tale of Genji. I checked your Goodreads account but only found, in your books read, a series of essays about the chunkster book. Is there a reason why you didn't read Genji?
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote