View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 07:19 PM   #63
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
On my Nooks and (I believe) on Kindles, the touch zones are in a fixed place. So while it's nice that the whole left side is page back and the whole right side is page forward, sometimes it's easiest to tap with the left thumb. Whoops! Page back.

So while a touch screen has bigger zones, it doesn't necessarily work better than the buttons would. On most readers, at least there are page back and page forward buttons on both sides of the screen.
I have never understood why they don't put a page forward area on both sides of the reader, and page back in the dead center. I think most of us page forward way more often than back and it would make either handed using easier on short thumbed people.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote