View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #32
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I have paid $14.99 for an ebook. I prefer ebooks to paperback because I can change the font size. But the more a book costs, the less likely I am to buy it. If I have a group of 5 books I'd like to read and the one I most want to read is $14.99 but the second choice is $7, I'll almost certainly get the second choice.

I think when you're buying a brand new book, if it's important for you to read the book soon after it comes out, you'll probably pay a premium for that. There are a few authors where I'll buy the book right away when it comes out no matter the cost, but for the most part I can wait until the price drops, or just choose something else. There are lots of books to choose from.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote