View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 07:46 PM   #14
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
Considering neither company has any obligations at all once a device is out of warranty, a discount on a replacement (even if it's restricted) means they are more generous than they need to be. That's what customer service is supposed to do. Giving in to unreasonable demands is not what customer service is supposed to do.

Yes, I work in customer service for a tech company. How did you guess?
I have twice gotten a discount and free shipping from a company because 1 I owned several of their products and 2 because I was very nice to the customer service. 2 different companies.
The second one I hadn't even paid retail for one product but it came without a necessary part. I got the part for a discount. Yes, I told them the truth.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote