View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Another issue I've been noticing about the reader is when putting it under direct sunlight the screen gets rasterized, and gets less sharp. Totally different from when i leave the screen inside a cold dark place.

The picture below shows the reader's screen outside for 3 minutes. I do have to say that the screen is not refreshed, only the arrows are, that's also where you can see the difference between black and how black looks like after a few minutes in sunlight and of no refresh:

*Edit: You'll have to see it in full size to see the rasterization. Also, on the pictures there's a shadow of a nearby fence.. I didn't take any other pictures, so I included them.*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0086.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	633.7 KB
ID:	18153   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0087.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	632.2 KB
ID:	18154   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0088.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	641.2 KB
ID:	18155  

Last edited by ProDigit; 11-21-2008 at 12:19 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote