View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 06:04 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrebyari View Post
thx.. well I contacted amazon for the 5th time and they finally agreed for a return of my kindle. What I do like about this is that I get to keep my kindle while they send me a new one hehe and then I can swap it out. . I want to go online with the kindle so badly haha.
Good! Amazon has great customer service. A little persistence pays off sometimes.

This is a great site for helping with using your Kindle to the max, but not when there is a problem with your Kindle operating system.

In that case, for the money paid, Amazon needs to make things right. Glad they did so for you.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote