View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 05:59 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
How often to upgrade your software

I'm not good when it comes to regularly upgrading software for my handheld. Often 2-3 months behind, I find the process of upgrading annoying and often not without difficulties. I guess I live by the old saying "Never change a running system" (or, in other words, "Move your butt as little as possible"). Well, after having experienced two nasty crashes in iSilo this week, I decided that today would be the perfect day for bringing my handheld up-to-date:
  • iSilo V4.25 -> V4.28
  • Resco Explorer 2003 V5.10 -> 2005 V5.21
  • Softick CardExport II V2.02 -> V2.04
  • TVGuide V0.6.0.127 -> V0.6.2.142
  • NewsBreak V1.0 -> V1.1
  • GSPlayer V2.15 -> V2.22
  • TCPMP V0.65y -> V0.66e

So far everything works fine and I don't regret any of these updates. But I'm curious: How regularly do you update software for your handheld?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote