View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #255
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Sorry, for such a basic question, but I'm still trying to educate myself on what plugboards do. I didn't see (understand?) this in the previous postings.

I want to be able to add the series name/number to my title in my Calibre collection. As I understand it, plugboards are only activated when you save to disk or send to device. Is there a way to select a batch of books, and apply a plugboard or template to change only those books in Calibre? Of course, I wouldn't want it reapplied then when I send it to device.

Any thoughts?
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote