View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
Joanna
Groupie
Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by uli View Post
I wish there was an option "Read Metadata from File"
That's what I'm dreaming of as well.

I don't mind importing publisher, author, pubdate etc. from files, but I really hate it in the case of tags - I have my own tag system and I don't want it to get messy which usually happens if I add some new books and don't have time to edit metadata straight away.

And one little thing: sometimes I notice tags (before I change them manually in Calibre) include some other data, such as ISBN. It would be nice if Calibre could recognize it is an isbn what has been put into tag, and place the info directly where it should go.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote