View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 05:40 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Agreed I started reading it because somewhere I heard it was a trilogy after I finished the third book I knew it was no where near done. I wouldn't so much mind if I liked his latter books but they where really bad
This is true. But it completely baffles me how someone could have a trilogy planned, and then sometime before book three ... ... "I'm sorry, I think I might need six books to tell the story now". Then while writing book four ... ... "I'm sorry, book four just got too large and I need to split it into two separate novels (but I promise that book five will be out very soon )" Which brings the total to seven.

Milk... it does an author (and publisher) good.

I, myself, love endings. So much so, that I think every book should have at least one.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote