View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #49
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
This plugin will be very cool. Two additions I can think of that would be nice:
  • Non-HTML comments
  • # of Tags over some threshold (for cleaning up tag vomit from the metadata providers)
Thanks for the suggestions, I will take a look into the html comments thing. You are the second person to suggest a tag # threshold so that will definitely be added. I think as well as configuring a threshold I will allow you to specify tags to be exempt from the count. So if you have some stock tags like Read/+, Wishlist, Owned etc these can be excluded to keep your threshold low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
My little quirk is setting all my covers to 600x800, if this can check for covers not xxx by xxx size that would be great.
Perhaps something like this...?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2_Configuration.png
Views:	1068
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	68025
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote