View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #43
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Yup, I got that code in my e-mail this morning ... and it works ... bagged another Dundurn (Group/Press) mystery, this one by the recently late John Ballem, Murder as a Fine Art.

More here: http://www.dundurn.com/books/murder_fine_art

Most of the Dundurn catalogue is available from kobobooks.com.

I remain very impressed about how Kobo is really working its core audience to keep the sales flowing.
Being in product development myself, I am always blown away by the coups the content / merchandising folks pull off. They're awesome.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote