View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 02:53 PM   #49
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu
Buddyboy: That seems like quite a number of gadgets to bring on a boat. Though am guessing that not everything goes to sea at once. Does iGo have any parallel chargers, or is it once device at a time?
(apologies if I misapprehended the term "Cruises")
Actually most of that list makes it with me, though usually if I bring the laptop, I don't bother with the PDA or the Databank. And yes, you can charge three items at once with a splitter - the laptop plus any two other items.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote