View Single Post
Old 11-28-2002, 05:29 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
saw9000, I agree. Also, I think the current PDA devices are not mass-market ready yet. They are expensive, use a lot of a battery, and the LCD displays don't work very well in bright rooms or outside environments.

What I hope will be a breakthrough is E-Ink as an alternative to LCD. First working prototypes are already out and look very promising. First market products could debut within the next two years. ZDNet has some more info.