View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 10:38 PM   #2
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

I genuinely think that e-content will grow in popularity.  It already has, and many people now read the newspaper online.  I don't recall the last time I actually sat down and read a series of newspaper articles on paper, but I read the new through both my PC and my PDA every day.  
It seems that as the use of handhelds grows, the use of mobile content will grow, as well.  The ability to have updates instantaneously for connected devices, instead of daily with newspapers, or only as often as one can get to a PC, will get many interested.  Granted, there are those who don't care about timely news, but not many people will shun it if it is available.  
Scott