View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 06:43 PM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaplegicRacer View Post
Is anyone writing in emacs and want to share their setup? Major modes, minor modes, handy keyboard mappings, export and conversion helpers?
Just tried it today. With hardly any effort (maybe extremely lucky) I was able to get Fountain up and running and it's pretty impressive. I've attached a couple screenshots. The Fountain Menu comes up automatically when you use the fountain extension. Something in-between a text editor and a screenplay application. (I don't normally use italics, I was just trying that feature.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	emacs0.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	176155   Click image for larger version

Name:	emacs.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	176156  
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote