View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 07:05 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by RODJ View Post
I sure hope someone finds a way to "unbrick" the Kobo Vox. I don't know of any other manufacturer who essentially vandalizes their customers devices once support is ended. I consider Kobo's treatment deplorable.
Can you explain how Kobo "vandalized" the device?

And are you trying to say that there are no other devices out there that dial-home during setup and the home server no longer exists?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote