View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #10
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I wasn't aware that Charlie had done any Haggard Anthology volumes. It was me who did the 16-volume Haggard anthologies. This (and other) books in my volumes are fully proof-read; Charlie's are not.
My apologies Harry ... managed to confuse myself on the producer of the Anthologies. Seems to happen more as I get older!

I didn't mean to trigger a war by becoming confused about the producer of the Anthologies and feel that both HarryT and CRutledge perform invaluable services to our community. For those services I thank them both profusely.

Now can we go back to reading from their hard work?

Last edited by frquixote; 09-03-2012 at 10:23 PM.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote