View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #4
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Charlie, I appreciate all the hard work you do in producing the huge number of books you put out.

I don't want to stop you from doing this, but when there are already versions of the book already on this site in a particular format, what benefit if there in adding a second version?

Have you been adding something new? If so what is it? Otherwise I don't understand your reasoning for putting it out.

This book is an example of that, Harry's already put out the Haggard books and they are fully proof-read and in excellent order. So what would make me want you download your version over Harry's?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote