View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #36429
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Preparing for a trip to Maastricht. My sister and I were planning to go in the second week of June, we even had train tickets, but the weekend before we were to go the fire happened. Yesterday I got a good offer for two daytripper train ticket for €25 (one return to Maastricht is €44,20). My sister is going to see if she can get a day off, if not I'm going by myself since I really need a day away.

I'm planning on visiting the church that has been made into a big book store, which is supposed to be beautiful.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote