View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:59 AM   #3
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
@twobob the batman design was an interface change not having seperate icons for each collection. So changing the home icon, the light icon etc.

@SquiddOhio I've not seen anything which would allow that, in fact I've seen remarks somewhere which said it isn't possible, but I can't remember the reason given.
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote