View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:47 PM   #84
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by khseal View Post
Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",.

To solve this problem :
apt-get install gtk2-engines-pixbuf

Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic, removing from list! and other..

To solve this problem :
apt-get install xfonts-100dpi xfonts-75dpi xfonts-scalable xfonts-cyrillic

How do you configured minitube?

With a truly hideous hack I have managed to get inverted dithered output.
that allows for actually not too bad output.

But the actual setup is HORRIFIC. in essence I wrap kvncviewer around an Xvfb (using the knvcviewer -dither mode) and then project that via x11vnc onto the k5 screen. it's a complete bodge. but it actually works.

I'll work on the implementation but TBH it just proves that a simple ordered monochrome dither would indeed fix a crapload of apps.

Obviously I cant screenie this... have to get out a webcam at some point. but yeah. worker.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote