View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:29 AM   #22107
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Japan is lovely in autumn if you are in the right place, but in springtime it's fantastic everywhere. There are cherry blossoms, magnolias, bulbs, wisteria etc etc, all flowering even in the smallest plots. My first visit to Japan in autumn left me with an impression of grey, in spite of going to the mountains and seeing all the lovely trees, the second visit in spring blew me away, there were flowers all over the place.

And thanks for the good wishes Orlok and Stitchy
amward is offline   Reply With Quote