View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 06:14 AM   #25
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
I am sorry, but having someone's IP address (which is what RIAA uses) associated with a supposedly illegal Internet activity is not sufficient to call it prima facie.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand you. An IP address allows the identity of a specific computer to be determined, does it not? I know that it can refer to different computers at different times, but an ISP can determine which customer that IP address was allocated to at a specific time. In what way does this not constitute evidence, in your view?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote