Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #582
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by notimp View Post
First impressions: I like the bar. But not quite enough to leave it on in a book for the whole time. I know that this sounds harsh, but how about a toggle on/off option? (long press, or press in lower section of the screen)
Nice idea (seriously!). And it shouldn't be too hard to implement. Maybe it could even switch between the three views (default, full, progressbar) on click(tap) or long-click. I'll wait for a few more opinions, but yes, this sounds promising. What do you guys (=everyone else) think of this?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote